Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Old

I have never really fitted in with people my age. I got old well before my time.

From an early age I can remember saying things such as "when I was a kid". I could never understand the joy people got out of breaking things or hurting people.

Now I am older and understand society better (if that is possible) I still have trouble comprehending the great enjoyment that people get from breaking/hurting things. I can understand using the violence or the power as a stress relief, as a way to vent anger. I don't necessarily agree with it, but I can understand it. But there are people who have no such reason, no matter how weak that reason may be.

What has spurred this latest post is the way in which the younger generation (see, I'm doing it again) feel that a good night out is one in which they get completely off their faces, can't remember a thing, feel like complete shit in the morning and try and pull as many people of the opposite sex as possible.

Ok, most have us have filled one aspect of the criteria -a.k.a feeling as though magically during the night, your head has transformed into a bowling ball.

I just fail to see how in a society like todays, young girls think it a great idea to rub their groins against as many guys as possible and...

This is the best bit...

The bit that has *really* pissed me off...

...telling said guys where I live.

Admittedly, said girls live there too, but they needn't tell them I'm a flatmate afterwards.

Not one girl I was out with tonight was single either, and I'm sorry if it makes me old fashioned - but I just think that they are asking for trouble.

I don't know, I guess it's just me being old.

Older even than I usually am.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:47 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

i feel your pain, you should see it from where I am

 
At 9:48 am, Blogger Martin said...

Here begins a slippery slope... this time next year they'll have turned you into one of them :-p

 
At 1:34 pm, Blogger mop said...

If that day comes, shoot me :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home