Thursday, April 27, 2006

Real Nappy Week

On my daily perusal through BBC News, I came across an article talking about real nappy week.

The article raises some good points about why we should and shouldn't use disposable nappies. And not having any children of my own, I can't really offer my opinion, but I have a feeling that I may be inclined to agree with the novelist Kathy Lette who prefers disposable nappies because...

"Motherhood is exhausting - and no matter how much you love your progeny, there are days when you're tempted to shove your kids back into the condom vending machine for the refund."


This is mentioned firstly because it tickled me, and secondly because I thought I should perhaps draw attention to the fact that it was "Real Nappy Week".

See the article here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home