Tuesday, March 21, 2006

thauthage woll...

I really feel sorry for whoever has to work with me, or infact spend any amount of time in close proximity to me.

The reason for this being my random outbursts :)

The outbursts for the last week have thankfully been Blackadder related and therefore not entirely random, or atleast they wouldn't be if only he (my colleague) had seen any of the Blackadder series (yes I know, unbelievably there are people out there who have never discovered the delights of Blackadder).

Therefore outbursts such as "...and once I dweamt I was a thauthage woll..." are thoroughly confusing for him - ooops



I am however quite glad of the latest which has caused me to break into song and dance... and yes at the same time obtained various 'time to get mop committed looks'...

o/~ See the little goblin,see his little feet
and his little nosey-wose -
isnt the goblin sweet...

Also coupled with todays outburst of (complete with voices) and said whilst sitting on his desk;

"Good Morning Mrs Ploppy...
...Good moring Mr Ploppy"



I do however have to apologise to him for the outburst first thing this morning when after standing next to him quietly for about 10 minutes I half shouted "Dungarees!". I don't know if attempting to explain any reasoning behind this will make it any better - partly as I'm not sure it exists - but what the hell, it is a very short story.

About one sentence long infact.

I want to buy some dungarees, and spent atleast 10 minutes in a shop trying them on and then didnt buy them because I could not decide whether I was a size 10 or a 12, or whether infact I would ever wear them when I wasn't painting a room. Oh the complications of life :p

Ok, one very long sentence in length.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home